Take this Course
Did you know?
- Teachers are 32 times more likely to report voice difficulties than the average person.
- 11% of teachers reported a current voice disorder, with 58% experiencing a voice problem during their career. (Nelson 2005)
- Teachers are 4% of the working population, but compose 20% of patients seen in voice clinics.
During this talk, you will learn:
- The Teacher’s voice (Why it’s different)
- How the voice works
- Adapting your environment
- Vocal Hygiene
- Emotional Health
- Posture and Breathing
- Vocal Exercises